The Coach House
The 18th century Coach House has been converted into a magical venue. It has two wonderful entertaining rooms (the Macartney Room and the Gallery), which are divided by an entrance hall.
- The Macartney Room, which is fully furnished, has an open log fire and a fully licensed bar.
- The Gallery is a wonderful space for wedding ceremonies and has the capacity to seat up to 120 for dinner and evening receptions of up to 200.
- There is a fully fitted catering kitchen and a bride’s room with an en-suite bathroom.
- We have a licence to hold weddings and civil partnerships.
The Castle Barn
The Barn is a spectacular building inside that is located next to the Coach House.
- The Barn has a stylish event space that can work flexibly for small or large numbers.
- It has a well furnished seating area around an open fire, a dance floor and stage.
- A fully fitted catering kitchen is available.
- There is a fully licensed, staffed and well-stocked bar.
- The Barn provides excellent acoustics for music.
Weddings that are different are weddings that are remembered. Lissanoure Castle is a private family home. On your day, there will only be you, your guests and the staff.
Lissanoure Castle, is every photographer’s dream as it provides the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs. It is surrounded by lakes, ornamental canals and wooded parkland.
Lissanoure Castle has plenty of parking for cars and coaches and provides attendants to show everyone where to park during an event.
A bedroom with an en-suite bathroom is available for the use of the bride during the day of the event.
We are currently looking into doing up additional rooms for overnight stays.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay overnight, we have a good list of local guest-houses, hotels and B&Bs in the area.
All Saints Church, Loughguile
At the main entrance to Lissanoure Castle is the attractive Church of Ireland, All Saints Church, Loughguile. It is a lovely walk (weather permitting) from the church to the Castle.
The church welcomes couples who would like to get married there. To find out more, contact:
The Rev Canon Christopher Easton BA, Dip Theol, ThD