The Coach House
The 18th century Coach House has been converted into a fabulous venue with two main reception rooms off a main hallway.
- The Macartney Room, which is fully furnished, has an open log fire and a fully licensed bar.
- The Gallery has the capacity to seat up to 120 for dinner and 200 for a reception. It has an open log fire and a dance floor.
- There is a fully fitted catering kitchen.
The Castle Barn
The Barn is a spectacular building inside that is located next to the Coach House.
- The Barn has a stylish event space that can work flexibly for small or large numbers.
- It has a well furnished seating area around an open fire, a dance floor and stage.
- A fully fitted catering kitchen is available.
- There is a fully licensed, staffed and well-stocked bar.
- The Barn provides excellent acoustics for music.
Lissanoure Castle is a private family home, so on the day, there will only be you, your guests and the staff.
Lissanoure Castle is every photographers dream as it provides the perfect backdrop for photographs.
It is surrounded by lakes, ornamental canals and wooded parkland.
Lissanoure Castle has plenty of parking for cars and coaches and provides attendants to show everyone where to park during an event.
A bedroom with an en-suite bathroom is available for use during an event.
We are currently looking into doing additional rooms for overnight stays.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay overnight, we have a good list of local guest-houses, hotels, and B&Bs in the area.