The Castle Courtyard
The Castle Courtyard was restored twenty-five years ago. It has a hall with two main reception rooms leading off from it:
- The Macartney Room, which is fully furnished, has an open log fire and a fully licensed bar.
- The Dining Room can seat up to 120 people. It also has an open log fire and a dance floor.
- There is a fully fitted catering kitchen.
The Castle Barn
The Castle Barn is an adjacent building to the Castle Courtyard:
- This has much larger reception room seating between 200 to 400 people. It can also be screened off for smaller parties.
- It has a large dance floor and comfortable seating around an open log fire.
- A fully fitted catering kitchen is available.
- There is a fully licensed, staffed and well-stocked bar.
- The Castle Barn provides excellent acoustics for music.
Lissanoure Castle is a private family home, so on the day, there will only be you, your guests and the staff.
Lissanoure Castle is every photographers dream as it provides the perfect backdrop for photographs.
It is surrounded by lakes, ornamental canals and wooded parkland.
There is plenty of parking for cars and coaches.
A bedroom with an en-suite bathroom is available for use during an event.
We are currently looking into doing additional rooms for overnight stays.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay overnight, we have a good list of local guest-houses, hotels, and B&Bs in the area.