Filming at Lissanoure Castle
Lissanoure Castle provides the perfect backdrop for location filming and photography.
As a member of the Historic Houses Association, we adopt its standard contract. There is ample parking space for coaches and support vehicles.
Past productions for TV have been:
- Flog It – BBC
- David Meade, Make Believe – BBC
- Lesser Spotted Ulster – UTV
Room for Large Events
Lissanoure Castle has hosted larger events that have included:
- Irish Grouse Conservation Trust – charity clay pigeon shoot
- Irish Horse Trial Society (IHTS) – one day event
- Irish National Sheep Dog Trial
Around the Estate
Lissanoure Castle is fortunate to be situated in a most beautiful unspoilt part of Ireland, surrounded by lakes, woodland and green fields, yet it is easily accessible from Belfast.
If you are looking for picturesque surroundings, the estate around Lissanoure Castle has a charm of its own, you will be thrilled to have discovered it.